We are open!
We’ve been hard at work behind the scenes to make sure our restaurant complies with all necessary government guidelines to keep you and our staff safe
What has changed?
• We have reduced our capacity by half, creating space between tables and customers walking through the restaurant
• Our menus are all single use or you can check our website on your phone to find our up-to-date menu
• Our team has been fully trained on new safe working measures
• Our cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures are more rigorous than ever
• Our menu has reduced slightly to ensure we are using the freshest of ingredients on a daily basis which gives us the chance to create new menus more regularly.
View our new menu here.
• We can now only seat a table up to 8 people from no more than 2 households. If we feel that this rule has been broken then we reserve the right to refuse service. Please use the booking tool below to make a reservation
If you have any questions please let us know.
See you soon,
New Opening hours:
12 Musters Road