We are open!
We’ve been hard at work behind the scenes to make sure our restaurant complies with all necessary government guidelines to keep you and our staff safe.
New government update:
We can now only seat a table up to 6 people from ONE household as we are now in a high level alert. Please don’t forget to wear your mask.
Other Covid changes:
• We have reduced our capacity by half, creating space between tables and customers walking through the restaurant
• We now charge a £10 deposit per person for any bookings made on Fridays and Saturdays. This will, of course, come off your bill.
• Our menus are all single-use or you can check our website on your phone to find our up-to-date menu. We also have a QR code at each table which will direct your smartphone straight to our main menu
• Our team have been fully trained on new safe working measures
• Our cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures are more rigorous than ever
• Our menu has reduced slightly to ensure we are using the freshest of ingredients on a daily basis which gives us the chance to create new menus more regularly.
If you have any questions please let us know.
See you soon,
New Opening hours:
12 Musters Road