“To put it quite simply, La Storia is not just another Italian restaurant… Italian cuisine today bears little resemblance to the food I have grown up eating in my Nonna’s kitchen, or to the food I eat whilst on holiday in Accettura, the village in the South of Italy that my grandparents emigrated from in the 1950s.”
We are a family-run restaurant in West Bridgford, Nottingham with a passion for freshly prepared, home-cooked style meals straight from the heart of Italy. Our roots are in the South but with our ever-changing menu, we try to draw inspiration from all over Italy and combine it with our local English setting, pairing classic ingredients and flavours with authentic Italian wine and other drinks. We look forward to meeting you. Ciao!
Anton Sarricchio & Team
We are open!
We’ve been hard at work behind the scenes to make sure our restaurant complies with all necessary government guidelines to keep you and our staff safe.
New government update:
Other Covid changes:
• We have reduced our capacity by half, creating space between tables and customers walking through the restaurant
• Bookings are a maximum of 6 people
• Our menus are all single use or you can check our website on your phone to find our up-to-date menu. We also have a QR code at each table which will direct your smartphone straight to our main menu
• Our team have been fully trained on new safe working measures
• Our cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures are more rigorous than ever
• Our menu has reduced slightly to ensure we are using the freshest of ingredients on a daily basis which gives us the chance to create new menus more regularly.
View our new menu here.
If you have any questions please let us know.
See you soon,
New Opening hours:
12 Musters Road